Skip to content
Each child’s wellbeing is at the centre of our service, therefore it is our aim to:
- Provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment in which the children feel safe to learn, explore and play
- Celebrate every child’s unique qualities and to teach and promote fundamental British values through everything we do
- Develop positive working relationships with parents and carers ensuring communication is effective
- Work closely with school settings and other services to ensure that your child is getting the best care
- Provide engaging, exciting, high quality activities and opportunities for children
- Listen to the views of both parents and children in order to further improve our service.